Costochondritis

Blue Til Death

Has anybody suffered from this condition?? My missus was diagnosed with it over a year ago now and still suffering badly from it. Doctors just keep fobbing her off.. I’ve done a bit of research on it but most articles say the symptoms should subside with anti inflammatory drugs.. They are not touching hers..

Be grateful if anyone has or is suffering from it and has any info on what she can do to get rid of the bastard, it’s starting to depress the fuck out of her now..

Has anybody suffered from this condition?? My missus was diagnosed with it over a year ago now and still suffering badly from it. Doctors just keep fobbing her off.. I’ve done a bit of research on it but most articles say the symptoms should subside with anti inflammatory drugs.. They are not touching hers..

Be grateful if anyone has or is suffering from it and has any info on what she can do to get rid of the bastard, it’s starting to depress the fuck out of her now..
I was diagnosed with it September last year.
It only really bothers me at night when I'm lying down in bed but it's always tender when I touch it.
I too expected it to "calm down" but it hasn't.
I think mine is quite mild and I'm just sorry I can't can't give you any other advice. Yet the fact it's still around after 14 months still troubles me, so tell your wife she isn't alone in it lingering.

I was diagnosed with it September last year.
It only really bothers me at night when I'm lying down in bed but it's always tender when I touch it.
I too expected it to "calm down" but it hasn't.
I think mine is quite mild and I'm just sorry I can't can't give you any other advice. Yet the fact it's still around after 14 months still troubles me, so tell your wife she isn't alone in it lingering.
Hi mate, thanks for your reply and good luck with your condition, I’d never heard of it but its really debilitating and she’s worried sick nobody can give her any answers... :-(

Shit getting old

I’ve had that a few years .... got used to the nagging pain eventually and accepted it along with all the other shit that comes along

If I breathe in deep the pain goes from front to back like a heart attack

Shit getting old

I’ve had that a few years .... got used to the nagging pain eventually and accepted it along with all the other shit that comes along

If I breathe in deep the pain goes from front to back like a heart attack
Yeah that’s the one mate, you are right though, the aches and pains are stacking up these days heading towards our 60’s at breakneck speed...!
I can’t fart these days without pulling a muscle or shitting myself :-) or both :-(

Yeah that’s the one mate, you are right though, the aches and pains are stacking up these days heading towards our 60’s at breakneck speed...!
I can’t fart these days without pulling a muscle or shitting myself :-) or both :-(

Ha yeah

Years of clubbing and following city all over pissed up eating shyte and not being cautious finally catches up too.

What a ride though .... fuck being careful.

Cut out the refned and processed foods. Does she like a coffee or cup of tea with sugar? stop using white sugar, get muscovado as it has minimal processing. Processed snacks? cut them out, refined grains etc, cut them out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.