Could Arsenal be left with egg on their face?

Fabregas going to Barcelona would be the best thing to happen to your club, IMO. He wants out,you will cash in, and Wenger will be forced to spend that money.

It is meaningless to keep even a good player against their will when their mind is out the door. Look at Tevez and I see the same thing with Cesc (even if he is trying to play the good guy angle and say he wants to stay).

Andouble said:
Fabregas going to Barcelona would be the best thing to happen to your club, IMO. He wants out,you will cash in, and Wenger will be forced to spend that money.

He could use his stubborn ideology to avoid spending.

ie, "We have Ramsey who can step in and Wilshere who has stepped up."

Andouble said:

It is meaningless to keep even a good player against their will when their mind is out the door. Look at Tevez and I see the same thing with Cesc (even if he is trying to play the good guy angle and say he wants to stay).
I agree actually. Cesc leaving will not be as big of a blow as people think. He's developing a dodgy hamstring and has been off the pace this season. We should take the money and strengthen other parts of the team rather than buy a direct replacement. with nasri, wilshere and ramsey we have enough attacking midfielders.

gooney said:
Andouble said:

I agree actually. Cesc leaving will not be as big of a blow as people think. He's developing a dodgy hamstring and has been off the pace this season. We should take the money and strengthen other parts of the team rather than buy a direct replacement. with nasri, wilshere and ramsey we have enough attacking midfielders.

A couple of top players with the Fabregas cash and you would have the league. If you would have had Vidic/Hernandes or Kompany/Tevez or Terry/Drogba you would have pissed the league by now.

Did you see how many chances Arsenal pissed away against the Rags? I swear if you capitalised on half of them you'd piss the league just by demolishing everyone below 5th. You almost look like Barcelona lite without Messi.

wish city would go for arshavin, my mate doesn't rate him but i think bobby would get the best out of him, he seems to have lost his way since the world cup award debacle, just got the impression it got to him?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLzOIv69q2o&feature=channel_video_title" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLzOIv69 ... ideo_title</a>

Laurent Koscielny has been here 9 months and already speaks better english that tevez who's been here 6 years lool. This guy didnt speak a word english when he arrieved

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.