Could Arsenal be left with egg on their face?

oh im sorry gooney i forgot you know carlitos tevez personally and speak to him on a regular basis to know how good his english is and has been for a while. if you think he really can't speak english your an idiot. carlos appears to be one of the most clever people in football if hes got people believing he can't speak english

Ramsey and Wilshere work better in midfield than Fabregas imho, will be a blessing in disguise for Arsenal if he is sold.

gooney said:
Andouble said:
Fabregas going to Barcelona would be the best thing to happen to your club, IMO. He wants out,you will cash in, and Wenger will be forced to spend that money.

It is meaningless to keep even a good player against their will when their mind is out the door. Look at Tevez and I see the same thing with Cesc (even if he is trying to play the good guy angle and say he wants to stay).
I agree actually. Cesc leaving will not be as big of a blow as people think. He's developing a dodgy hamstring and has been off the pace this season. We should take the money and strengthen other parts of the team rather than buy a direct replacement. with nasri, wilshere and ramsey we have enough attacking midfielders.
I thought we are signing nasri, according to one of your earlier ITK posts, I take it that was bollocks then

Could be one of the best things for Arsenal if they sell Cesc for a bundle of cash (£40m?) and they should get enough to invest it in a strong DM (£20-25m) and keeper (£8-12m), maybe even scrape in a decent no-nonsense CB (£8-12m) also. Max £49m maybe?

If Wenger can then be persuaded to blow some cash on a top striker Arsenal could be transformed next season, that would be £30m+ though on top of spending the money from Cesc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.