Could Pedro Porro be a long-term replacement for Walker?

According to the article below they have an option to buy for €8.5m but we then have a buyback for €20m so would cost us about £10m of true.

One thing I've learned from Pep's fullbacks is that it's probably, along with the CDM/6, the most awkward position for Txiki to identify new players for. Their skillset needs to be so specific and good.

I learnt it after Angelino, I thought he'd smash it in this team but being good going forward isn't enough and you need to be able to hold your own defensively, specifically 1v1. Cancelo and Walker can do both to such a high level, I'm not actually sure who else is out there that can that's obtainable.

The immediate ones I think of are Reece James and Trent (very, very questionable defensively but too good going forward to leave him out).

It'll be interesting either way. I'm dreading the day Walker goes.

He could be, its likely we take a look at Couto and Kabore in pre season though I reckon. I think we have bascially accepted Porro has been sold, it could help us in negotiations for Nunes though.

One thing I've learned from Pep's fullbacks is that it's probably, along with the CDM/6, the most awkward position for Txiki to identify new players for. Their skillset needs to be so specific and good.

I learnt it after Angelino, I thought he'd smash it in this team but being good going forward isn't enough and you need to be able to hold your own defensively, specifically 1v1. Cancelo and Walker can do both to such a high level, I'm not actually sure who else is out there that can that's obtainable.

The immediate ones I think of are Reece James and Trent (very, very questionable defensively but too good going forward to leave him out).

'Trent'

nucoplus-00445.jpg

James would be the dream hes already so versatile. Never gonna happen though! Defo got my eye on kabore after afcon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.