VAR - 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offside wants doing away with altogether , all the decent goals wiped off because some prick can draw straight lines to prove the big toe was offside is a complete nonsense!
What happened to the daylight rule?
I think I’d rather go back to the Brown envelope refs robbing us as at least it was instant and we can sing “Who’s The Bastard In The Black” again!

Offside wants doing away with altogether , all the decent goals wiped off because some prick can draw straight lines to prove the big toe was offside is a complete nonsense!
What happened to the daylight rule?
I think I’d rather go back to the Brown envelope refs robbing us as at least it was instant and we can sing “Who’s The Bastard In The Black” again!
What daylight rule? It was a suggestion but it never existed.

The problem is not VAR but the incompetent tw@s running it under Old Mother Riley. Football is not an exact science but OMR treats it like one.

It's come too far. There is no going back because it is now world wide across various leagues (and Internationals too). It's not the tech, it's the buffoons running it.
The thing is that it could be fixed, although whoever put PiGMOL in charge will find it impossible to get shot of the idiots. No idea what the contract was but the sooner they can get ex-footballer, ex-referees and the like to officiate the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.