Could we be playing in the Community Shield after all?

To give themselves an extra week to prepare for the new season. Same as they did with the cups this season. Ducking out because they know they can’t handle all the games.

And to date theyve been allowed to get away with it by the media and public opinion. Eventually you would hope that will stop, not holding my breath
I would accept their reason to have an extra week to prepare..... But watch them fuck off somewhere for a friendly game

I would accept their reason to have an extra week to prepare..... But watch them fuck off somewhere for a friendly game

Not likely this year is it? The silver lining on the Arsenal defeat was no Charity Shield, as was the Wigin final defeat.

I am hoping for Dingles v Blades which may as well be played in Bradford, Manchester.

Nobody will ever do the domestic clean sweep again unless it’s City but I think that was a unique one off... What a team we have ... Anyone who thinks otherwise needs dry bumming by Mike Tyson
I don’t think the league cup will be around for too much longer, nobody will ever match that achievement again

But with success comes responsibility, which means you have more of your time taken up playing matches, doing interviews etc.

But it seems liverpool want some success and no responsibility. You win the league than you should for fill your responsibility and play in the charity shield. Lfc shouldn't be allowed to choose what they want to play in.

But with success comes responsibility, which means you have more of your time taken up playing matches, doing interviews etc.

But it seems liverpool want some success and no responsibility. You win the league than you should for fill your responsibility and play in the charity shield. Lfc shouldn't be allowed to choose what they want to play in.

It is contracted to be played 1 week before the season starts, as it won't be they can do what they want. It should have been scrapped this year.

Funny, have you noticed references to the Big Four becoming more commonplace again? we’ve had a couple of seasons of the Big Six, and even the Big Seven that season that Moyes was in charge at United.

I wonder why it keeps changing.

We can't have a season of teams at the top that doesn't include the manadatory clubs!

Not likely this year is it? The silver lining on the Arsenal defeat was no Charity Shield, as was the Wigin final defeat.

I am hoping for Dingles v Blades which may as well be played in Bradford, Manchester.
Some sponsor somewhere may stump up cash for a game (then flog it to the 500 million world wide fans at a couple of quid each....)

At least their fans won't be able to boo the national anthem. They're scouse not English don't ya know.

I see the Bin Dippers are possibly ducking out of the match on 29th. Klopp a total hypocrite too. They got the berth this season gone, by virtue of finishing 2nd. I wonder if same scenario again ? Personally, coming 6 days after a potential Champions League Final, I'd tell the FA where to shove it.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/fa-cast-doubt-over-liverpools-22441084
They should be told it is for Charity and they need to make a donation of day £20m if they want to forfeit the game, I'm sure they would find it in their hearts to play if that were the case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.