Coventry City - bigger than Manchester City! (says the Cov Telegraph)

What a ridiculous non story! By this anolagy then the fact Coventry got 43k's worth of tickets as opposed to Arsenal and City's 33k makes them a bigger club than both of us lol! I suppose living in a shithole like Coventry and supporting, the few that do on a regular basis, the dross that is their football team, you have to try and make yourself feel better by any means possible.

there are many different anwser to this, all ending with the fact that the statement is bullshit, and history shows it as bullshit, i dont know why i am commenting on this.

there are many different anwser to this, all ending with the fact that the statement is bullshit, and history shows it as bullshit, i dont know why i am commenting on this.
Speak for yourself I'm gutted having never realised this and am seriously considering transferring my allegiance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.