Coventry City could be expelled from the League 25/04

Don’t understand the celebratory mood. Were it not for Dickov’s goal against Gillingham, or even the sheer bloody fortune of the Sheikh’s investment, this could very easily have been us.
Nothing to do with that at all - celebrating (or will be) as spent a fair few years living there including secondary school. Have no fond memories of the place at all (except seeing The Smiths at the Poly in 1984 ironically a year after i left the place and moved back to Sale)
The accent still grates me to this day

Nothing to do with that at all - celebrating (or will be) as spent a fair few years living there including secondary school. Have no fond memories of the place at all (except seeing The Smiths at the Poly in 1984 ironically a year after i left the place and moved back to Sale)
Ah, yes, all perfectly legitimate reasons to crack open the jelly and ice cream as a football club succumbs to corruption beyond the fans' control.

It was rated as one of the most violent City's in the UK at that time. Geoff Thompson wrote a great book on his tines working the doors back then called Watch my back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.