Coventry City could be expelled from the League 25/04

Because all they care about is money. Do you think the Glazer's have any interest in the rags? Nope, as long as the $$$$ keeps coming through that's all they care about. (Sorry, no pound sign on my keyboard!)
Press and hold alt, then type 0163.

My son went to Coventry Uni, and its done him very well, its considered one of the best in the country, but the City Centre is still a shithole, and its full of knuckle dragger's from what I saw, it must be one of the few populations that are uplifted by the student population.

Depends where you drink. I'd agree that most of the centre is a shithole but there's a few really decent pubs. Even better when the students are in town.

Back on topic.

Afaik if Sisu drops the legal battle, Cov should be okay to play at the Ricoh. Assuming they come to an agreement. It's a big if though.

They won't be booted out. Their average away support is much higher than anybody likely to replace them and they'll find a ground even if it's ten minutes before the meeting.
According to another site they'll most likely stay at the Ricoh but a return to Northampton is also possible. They discussed ground-sharing with 5 or 6 clubs and ruled out Stan Drew's place as too expensive.

Don’t mind Cov as a place. It’s a dump, but there’s still the odd great building. It was supposed to be utterly charming before the Luftwaffe levelled it.

People are sound too.

Kenilworth’s a decent night out, if anyone’s staying over in the area.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.