Coventry City petition - please read & sign

Signed.

One of my bets mates is a Coventry City supporter and we used to stick together because of the light blue connection. I haven't seen him for a good while, but I always think of him whenever I see anything concerning CCFC.

Good luck to all concerned. I hop you're soon back playing home games in Coventry.

Tbilisi said:
Done,good luck,cmon Blues sign up...I know they kicked off with all the old timers in the Main Stand once but it was a long time ago!

The barstards nicked my silk scarf Highfield rd circa 1972............still signed it tho

SkyBlueJim said:
Hi guys,

Coventry City fan here in peace.

In order to bring to light the problem with football governance in our country we are demanding an enquiry by the government into how it came to be that CCFC are playing their matches 35 miles outside the city.

It would be greatly appreciated if you took 30 seconds to sign the petition. Even better if you could share it. If the petition reaches 100,000 signatures it will have to be considered by government.
<a class="postlink" href="http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/59884" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/59884</a>

I am posting this after hearing of the crazy state of affairs at LUFC recently.

From what I gather, the person fronting the takeover of their club has both previously been convicted of fraud AND once uprooted an Italian club from one side of the country to the other to play out matches in front of 200 spectators.

What with my club also being owned by a private equity firm I’m not surprised to hear GFH are going ahead with this sale in their own interests and nobody else’s.

I find it appalling that, given everything that has happened with not just my club but many others, the football authorities are considering allowing the takeover at LUFC to go through.

Once again they are failing to prevent outside interests from making a mockery of our game and its heritage.

In order for this petition to be effective us Cov fans rely on the football community coming together in this time of need. Your help is much appreciated.

(For those not aware of the background to the CCFC situation and wanting to know more, the extract below is as short hand as it gets and is taken from a recent Q&A with ArsenalOnline prior to our cup game at the Emirates).

Many thanks

Signed it mate and the very best of luck, its a disgrace what is happening to you

Signed and good luck.
I happened to be t the Ricoh Arena for an exhibition 3 weeks ago and although CCFC no longer play there, all the massive images of the players etc are still up around the ground. Even the ticket office is still adorned with CCFC images on the outside. To be honest it's a really classy place.
I hope it won't be long before you guys return to Coventry mate and I also hope that you manage to get a decent owner soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.