Cover bands

Think Skynyrd works, maybe because it’s kept in the family and maybe because I never saw Ronnie. Going in the summer for their ‘farewell ‘ tour. Queen definately a no, Lizzy havent been to seen but saw BSR and they did a few Lizzy song which were pretty good. AC/DC with Axl was another I didn’t want to see, though apparently they have done a new album with Brian , Cliff and Phil Rudd so that sound promissing.
I saw what was left of Thin Lizzy a couple of years back with Black Label Society....Lizzy were the better band

Love watching Tribute bands myself, i have always found that musically they are generally excellent and it's usually the singer that makes or breaks the act.

Watched Bootleg Blondie, Motorheadache, Mactallica, The Jammed recently and a couple of Smith's tributes as well, the only let down i have seen was an AC/DC act.

There are some good tribute bands crawling the halls of fame and the Longfield Centre Prestwick with Guns Or Roses are looking tasty enough in August as are the Smiths Ltd in September. Love the tribute bands and obviously the best are driven to the Mecca of tributation that is Benidorm where only the finest are selected to perform to the masses. Here without further to do are the Preachers to show you the light and the way .. Amen brothers:

Last edited:
A good friend of mine has a Pink Floyd cover band called `Think Floyd' they'll be playing in Sale mid October.....check them out and tell me if they're any good.

Love em!
Seen them several times.

Also good we’re Manc Floyd but they recently split up.

Best for me by a country mile is Brit Floyd.
Seen them twice at the Bridgewater Hall.
Absolutely outstanding.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.