Cover bands

The Barron Knights were good.

Other than them, oz pink Floyd are outstanding. The Musical Box do Pete G Genesis very well.

I've seen the real Pink Floyd twice ie Dave Gilmour, Roger Waters, Rick Wright and Nick Mason in their heyday 1977 and 1980.

They were awesome the best shows I've ever seen. Visually breath taking only ever matched by two other bands firstly Ritchie Blackmores Rainbow and secondly Rush.

I saw the the Aussie Pink Floyd at Colne Municiple hall about 10 years ago and they were ok, and I suppose if you never got to see the real deal then they might have filled a gap in your life.

I couldn't be arsed to see the Gilmour led Floyd at Maine Road in 1989, or Earls Court in 1994, as I had seen the real deal twice.

When did you see the real Pink Floyd?

I'd be interested to know, and more importantly did you record the show?
Leeds 1967. Sid was still with them.

Leeds 1967. Sid was still with them.

A few of the older guys in the club I'm a member of saw the Syd led Pink Floyd at the Nelson Imperial Club along with other music greats the Beatles, the Stones, Jimi hendrix. All before my time I'm afraid, I was 9 in 1967.......I'd have love to seen an early Floyd gig, some of the footage you see in documentaries now is amazing.

Livewire, AC/DC tribute band, absolutely brilliant, half the set with Bon Scott other half Brian Johnson, bloke who does Malcolm Young (r.i.p), if didn’t know better, you’d swear it was him, on at live rooms in Chester in January, well worth it

Someone I knew used to take the piss cos I go to quite a few tribute gigs

He's sat at home on his computer or phone and he's taking the piss out of me??

Its more honest to be in a tribute band than recycle the same old riffs we've heard a million times before

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.