Covering Up For A Mate!

Always Ali

Team supported
The Champions of Everything
Two recent road incidents have got me thinking about how far you would go for a mate in terms of lying.

The lad who was run over in Stockport (I know his sister) a couple of months back (he is still in a mess) and then today the little fella (6YO) killed by a hit and run driver who, alledgedly, got out of his car, checked for damage, and then drove off while the little boy lay dying.

Someone knows who commited both of these terrible crimes, yet as far as I am aware, no arrests have been made!

So, would you, could you, have you, covered up for a mate?

BOMBER7967 said:
Two recent road incidents have got me thinking about how far you would go for a mate in terms of lying.

The lad who was run over in Stockport (I know his sister) a couple of months back (he is still in a mess) and then today the little fella (6YO) killed by a hit and run driver who, alledgedly, got out of his car, checked for damage, and then drove off while the little boy lay dying.

Someone knows who commited both of these terrible crimes, yet as far as I am aware, no arrests have been made!

In instances like these.... would I fuck as like!

Minor stuff, of course, but not if it involves someone getting hurt. Same goes for family members too. As much as I love my family & friends.

Cheesy said:
BOMBER7967 said:

In instances like these.... would I fuck as like!

Minor stuff, of course, but not if it involves someone getting hurt. Same goes for family members too. As much as I love my family & friends.
This +1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.