Coversation with a Rag mate

Lordeffingham

Rang a Rag friend of mine this morning, wondering why he hasn't been in touch over the past few days?
He said he'd been busy, so asked him about the current standings in the Prem and the fact City were above the red shite?
He said it was only temporary and they'd soon be back above us and in controll.
He went on to say, he believed we had been lucky to get the win. I refferred him to the comments he has used about 100 times over the past few seasons, where whenever I suggested the Rags had been lucky, he always said 'You make your own luck', he didn't have any further comment?
He then said from what he'd seen, we had played shite. I again refferred him to his own repeated comments made every time I had told him after the Rags had scraped a win and suggested they had played shite, 'well that's the sign of a good team, when you play shit and still win', again he didn't seem to have any further comment or counter arguement?
Fucking great this being a Blue, got a good feeling that after we smack their arse in the upcoming derby, it might just be the final straw and see baconface enrolling on a pre retirement course, lol.
It's all gone quiet over there!
CTID.

Lordeffingham said:
Rang a Rag friend of mine this morning, wondering why he hasn't been in touch over the past few days?
He said he'd been busy, so asked him about the current standings in the Prem and the fact City were above the red shite?
He said it was only temporary and they'd soon be back above us and in controll.
He went on to say, he believed we had been lucky to get the win. I refferred him to the comments he has used about 100 times over the past few seasons, where whenever I suggested the Rags had been lucky, he always said 'You make your own luck', he didn't have any further comment?
He then said from what he'd seen, we had played shite. I again refferred him to his own repeated comments made every time I had told him after the Rags had scraped a win and suggested they had played shite, 'well that's the sign of a good team, when you play shit and still win', again he didn't seem to have any further comment or counter arguement?
Fucking great this being a Blue, got a good feeling that after we smack their arse in the upcoming derby, it might just be the final straw and see baconface enrolling on a pre retirement course, lol.
It's all gone quiet over there!
CTID.

i text every rag i know with the same text.

IS THERE ANYBODY DOWN THERE

Last Friday, my conversation with the rag I see once a fortnight in the office went something like this....

Me - Ferguson's going to be earning his money this season with you lot.

Rag - What do you mean?

Me - Well, look at your team and squad. It's shit to anything you've had in previous seasons. If he gets you into the top four, he's near enough a miracle worker.

Rag - Wtf. Our squad is really strong

Me - You are joking. Your first eleven is no better than Liverpool's

Rag (turning the same colour as their shirts) - Fucking Liverpool. We've got a left back and what club in Europe wouldn't want Vidic. Then look at our midfield. Carrick's good and Fletcher. What about Berbatov, he's world class. Rooney's awesome. OK he's not playing well at the moment, but he'll come good.

Me (trying to keep a straight face) - I'll give you Evra, but Vidic is finished as a top quality centre half.

and before I could say anything else

Rag (waving his arms around like he was drowning) - Fuck off, fuck off

Each to their own I suppose but gloating after less than ten games? I haven't said anything to mates of mine that are United fans. Why would I? Its October not May. As I said, each to their own but a tad early to be going over the top imo.

Don't take the league table that seriously till we have played about 18 to 20 games then you'll get a rough idea whose the real deal and who is'nt...........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.