COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another unfortunate landmark as Europe surpasses chinas number of dead, unforgivable really baring in mind how long we have all known about this coming down the track.

As of Tuesday, COVID-19 killed 3,385 people in Europe compared to 3,226 in China, according to online data compiler Worldometers.

I am not slagging him off,he looks out of his depth compared to the others at these press conferences that is clear,i don't know how many times i have to post i am glad the tories are handling this as i don't think labour could (sorry mods,not able to post this reply on the other thread)

It was supposed to be a bit if humour.

I will guarantee that plenty will be working out if they can get rid of staff whilst still claiming some of the money.
Some, probably , plenty no, it makes no long term business sense to get rid of staff you may need in 6 months when money is available to keep them. I like and need my staff and want them with me when this is over to recover my business.

So am I right in thinking if I have to go off for 2 weeks or what ever it is .
The firm I work for will be able to get a grant or a loan to pay wages.
Thank fuck for that if I had to go on ssp they might aswell pay me and the last of our lads in conkers

Most papers are still using this awful situation as a tool for political purposes.We should all be working as a unit and as you say "scaremongering" is NOT the answer.
Just saying the same thing to the wife, it's not just the media it's everywhere, people trying to point score politically should hang there heads in shame, the government have got a shit storm on their plate and are trying to do what they can with what we have available to deal with it and it would be the same if Labour were in power
we all need to pull together in the same direction against shit like this as this thing doesn't care where your political allegencies lie in the same way it doesn't care about your gender, age or race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.