COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should have have said why you playing football you could break your leg and die of malnutrition waiting for it to heal, people are full shit.
To be honest, we played because we thought it might be the last time for a good while so wanted to give it a send off.

from the BBC regarding Italy.

Italy death toll jumps, but rate of infections slows

The latest figures from Italy, Europe's worst-hit country, report a further 345 deaths in the past 24 hours. It's an increase of 16%.
The virus has now killed 2,503 people there - 2,060 people are in intensive care, from among a total of 31,506 cases, up from 27,980. However, this was the slowest rate of increase since Italy identified the presence of the virus.

Once the isolation measures come into force it will turn around. It has to.

that's wrong about deaths, they had about the same, maybe bit more yesterday. it's definitely looking like they hopefully reached the peak, last 3 4 days, the numbers of new cases are not rising too much,

If you believe the figures out of China, I have a Nigerian uncle who's looking for someone to handle £20,000,000 of his money for a 10% handling fee, if you have a bank account. PM me your account details, and don't forget to throw in your d.o.b. and NI number.

Done... I’ve got a really good feeling about this new partnership!

A possible benefit from a lockdown is that we might discover over the next few weeks that already known drugs help against the virus.

I wouldn't trust anything that comes out of china but indeed our medical chap said there are a lot of things that can maybe help out whilst we wait for a vaccine and we are looking at them,during testing on drugs they will often find by accident that they can help in other areas,the drugs have quite tight indications for use and licensing,if any of the other effects discovered during testing look like they might help they would have to be licenced for those uses which is a whole new licence application and maybe more safety testing

Hope that makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.