COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s stupidity to think everyone will listen. If he’s telling people not to go you’re basically saying these places shouldn’t be open. Close them, it’s not fucking hard but he’s making the basics very hard. That’s why not everyone gets on board because he contradicts himself. Until he takes it serious and shuts these places down or even lock downs, you’ll still get idiots who won’t take the advice seriously either.
He is balancing keeping business going and people in jobs,it will be important not to start from ground zero when things get better

He is balancing keeping business going and people in jobs,it will be important not to start from ground zero when things get better

Keeping them open runs them out of business. Open but next to no custom. I know people in small businesses who do have business interference insurance or whoever it is worded. It really feels like it’s being done so they have to stay open and can’t claim for it, otherwise why else is this the approach. If it is dangerous for people to go these places, close them. Even worse the majority attending pubs are probably the older most vulnerable people!

the mans a bloody idiot.
If people were following advice restaurants and pubs would be shut cos they’d be empty.
No help for companies that are having to let people go now whilst waiting to apply for financial support. No clarification of school closures.
He didn't say that. There was just no announcements today.
He did say there would be further announcements from the chancellor tomorrow.

Remote press conferences suggests to me that he's preparing for a full scale lockdown.
Yep that bit was interesting,he also said he can go further with shutting things down,i wanted him to be less polite ages ago,i think he is trying to balance everything,he looked completely out of his death since the start,just as well the medical bods come across calm and in control

judging by Italy, European style lockdowns may not be as good as we expect, and perhaps by being a few weeks behind if treatments are working we can get to a point where the timing works a lot better for us than it has for others.

Just need to stop people mass buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.