COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by urban genie, 25 Jan 2020.

1. BlueAnorak

BlueAnorak

I'm on low dose ACEs for moderate BP. I survived the illness. My BP shot up to 190/77 while ill though so stopping taking them may not be a good idea if you have hypertension.
    There is an alternate medicine group ARBs, but they dont completely cover you from hypertension illnesses like ACEs.
    Talk to your doctor.

2. Marvin

Marvin

Images from Chine Nouvelle/SIPA/REX/Shutterstock of medics flying around the world.

The first is from Wuhan international airport which I liked because this is of course where the infection started and it shows that it does pass.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

davek1808 likes this.
  3. city saint

city saint

theres nowt to fucking nick ahem allegedley

ADVERTISEMENT

4. Vic

Vic

Except someone evicted from their tied accommodation?

5. Manchester_lalala

Manchester_lalala

Pass my fucking arse. Don’t believe anything the Chinese say.

6. BlueAnorak

BlueAnorak

They didn't fuck up at all. Boris made it clear that they would be driven by scientific and medical advice from day 1 and they have ratcheted up the measures as the science has become clear and they could see the effect of previous measures.

From the way things are going, London probably needs to be locked down. But nowhere else does.

7. Whymewhynot

Whymewhynot

Team supported:
    Mighty blues
    We must have difference science to the rest of the world then. This time next week I imagine we will be in lockdown, a week later than we should be, just like the pubs etc closed a week later than they should have been. Yesterday’s announcements should have been last weeks and I wouldn’t have had a bad word against them. I’m happy they’ve finally seen the light it’s just a shame we waited a week.

blue b4 the moon and BosnianBlue like this.
  8. BlueAnorak

BlueAnorak

Yep they screwed up big style and helping others is the bare minimum they need to do. Paying for the eonomoc disaster they have inflicted on the world might be a start.

Last edited: 21 Mar 2020
  9. bobmcfc

bobmcfc

The filming from Italy critical care unit on sky news is terrifying

DRINKLEVEDRY likes this.
  10. jay_mcfc

jay_mcfc

They've fucked up big time. They already admitted they were fucking up. IMO the UK will end up with the most casualties in Europe and if that happens considering they had a huge head start on Italy/Spain it will be a national scandal.

Luddite_Blue and BosnianBlue like this.