COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be amazed if an immediate lock-down was announced tonight, i suspect he will tell us that we need to prepare for a phased lock-down over the next 5-10 days.

There will be a will to keep the manufacturing sector going in order to keep the supply of goods but i can see many non-essential business activities to close as soon as practical.

I suspect tonight may be the time that they give further updates regarding the 1.4 million people at increased risk and the over 70's.

I feel he will stress that he has the military on standby if we as a population can not police ourselves.

No matter what anyone says i still believe the Government still secretly want to foster the Herd Immunity program and as such will still allow plenty of movement.

I had to nip to the bank today and was in and out in a few mins and back home without touching anything. Couldn’t believe the amount of pensioners out and about doing their shopping and all in groups.

Not many younger people out and you can tell the majority are staying in, but the pensioners were everywhere.
Yep, I don’t think there’s a single demographic that isn’t fucking it up. The only ones I can excuse are kids that don’t understand what’s happening. The pensioners are out getting their purple rinses before all barbers shut. They’re shopping with Albert and Dorris just like they always did. The youth are dicks as per, thinking they are invincible and not having the mental capacity to realise they are killing their elders. Maybe they don’t care, twats. Then families are treating it as a school holiday now that the kids are with them. Off to the playground, sending them for sleepovers, out in the park etc. It’s a gigantic cluster fuck.

Heard a caller with Manchester accent on LBC this morning saying his millionaire bosses are still insisting on him going in

And its not a vital industry

You will find in Italy the family unit is a lot stronger than say in the UK and you will have three generations all living under the same roof. Grandparents catch the virus and unknowingly at the time transmit to the younger members who in turn are out and about at night etc. If we, as a country heed the warnings to self distance etc then fingers crossed we can see this virus off sooner rather than later.
Is it a coincidence that Italy, Spain and France are all big on kissing as a greeting? I don’t suppose they’re still doing it but it seems an effective way of starting it circulating

I had to nip to the bank today and was in and out in a few mins and back home without touching anything. Couldn’t believe the amount of pensioners out and about doing their shopping and all in groups.

Not many younger people out and you can tell the majority are staying in, but the pensioners were everywhere.
A lot of the elderley are on their own,it is easy to say there is community help being set up but they have to eat till then,also they are stubborn fuckers,they don't have much life left,i'm sure some are saying i am not going to spend it shut in my home depending on strangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.