COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by urban genie, 25 Jan 2020.

1. Psychedelic Casual

Psychedelic Casual

I live alone, I suffered with depression for 15 years of my life (never taken any medication for it, refused it from the Doctor)... but even though I know that something could crop up in the background, I do not feel the need to brag that I’m ignoring the government with rebel spirit because I can’t go three weeks without speaking to anyone. I could go three months if that’s what they told me to do because I know that my actions could kill people.

2. oakiecokie

oakiecokie

Does that include sex indoors and then sex outdoors.Only asking for a mate.

jay_mcfc likes this.
  3. karen7

karen7

Britons who are currently travelling abroad are being urged to return to the UK now.

A statement from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) said tourists and short-stay travellers should come home while commercial flights remain available.

Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab said: "Around the world, more airlines are suspending flights and more airports are closing, some without any notice.

"Where commercial routes don't exist, our staff are working round the clock to give advice and support to UK nationals. If you are on holiday abroad the time to come home is now while you still can."

The FCO statement added that international travel is increasingly becoming more difficult - with borders closing, countries stopping people from leaving, and further restrictions being introduced on a daily basis

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-all-british-travellers-urged-to-return-to-the-uk-now-11962534

ADVERTISEMENT

4. Ban-jani

Ban-jani

Eh? Dianne Abbott pillow? You do know I’m not a Labour voter and think the current position of the party is in the fucking looney bin?

Learn from history or be doomed to it. It’s hard to see now with hundreds and thousands dying from this thing but in the future every government will know how to implement these types of measures, as we’ve finally actually implemented them in the UK. We’ve seen democratic, free countries the world over fall into the hands of fascist and communist dictators. All I’m saying is now that the blueprint is there for them, I feel uneasy.

HOWEVER, it’s the only thing that will stop thousands of my fellow citizens from dying in the here and now so I AM FOR IT.

Why you think this view is a big deal, never mind disagree with it, I don’t know.

5. cleavers

cleavers

Anyone doubting what to do.....

6. i8rags

i8rags

What!!! Do what you want, what would you consider absolutely necessary if not a key worker

7. jay_mcfc

jay_mcfc

So you’re telling me that Sports Direct is essential and yet you don’t understand why people are confused?

8. daveiw01

daveiw01

Bob & Rob are well up for it, apparently, whereas Lynn & Gwynn, said 'feck off!'

;-)

9. karen7

karen7

I don't think the police will rugby tackle her but her age has been told to stay in

10. hilts

hilts

Here’s a good one say you send home 10 of your workforce and the company gets the govt to pay 80% of the wages and then you need a couple of them again and later on you don’t, can you claim the 80% again?