COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will have to see how the UK does compared to other countries.

You appear to have a huge political chip on your shoulder so I don't think you are objective in the slightest.
Sigh. This gets so fucking boring.

Nothing in the post I wrote was biased or controversial. It was fact. The UK government decided not to impose any travel restrictions within the country so it’s impossible to say there won’t be the same results as Lombardy.

You’re right though, we don’t know yet and I never said we did.

So even if your place of work is not essential, you can still be told that you have to go in?

What seemed a straight forward message from the PM yesterday , basically stay at home unless your work is essential. Our employers seem to think that every job is essential and expects all its workers to turn up. Us workers seem to think alot of our jobs are essential. It's a bloody mess.

The economics of Coronavirus: Illegal dog walking markets have sprung up in Spain. People are renting their dogs so they can be taken for walks, allowing multiple "customers" to go outside; its one of the few reasons people can leave their homes.

Going rate per dog is 34/45 euros per hour.
In China they're offering 100 Yuan per kilo.

Daughter is a nurse, has to go to work and is a key worker of course, now she’s been told after all she goes through that she can’t go and see her boyfriend, she can’t fathom it.
Allowed to risk her life etc but can’t come home eat her tea and nip out to see her fella. She’s very confused.

So if they keep you on the books you will get 80%? Just I have looked on govt website and, to me, it looks like you only entiltled to the 80% if you are off work having contracted the virus and a doctor has confirmed this. I hope I am reading this incorrectly

you are totally.
And you won’t get 80% until the end of April .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.