COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
you never got tested?
No mate, am low risk, haven't been seriously bad, have agreed with family I'll go to the hospital if I've difficulty breathing at any stage. Health service have enough to deal with and I'm able to self isolate (own an empty house surrounded by family 2 of whom are nurses and can reassess as necessary).

I agree but clearly there are many times the number of confirmed cases. Say 500,000 people have it (that could be a huge underestimate) then the death rate is less than 0.1%.
It couldn't be that difficult, could it? Test ten random people at a tube station, test ten MPs, test ten blood donors (they're just asking the usual "do you feel well"), ten air crew, ten people in a town with few confirmed cases, ten in Brum, ten in Manchester, ten in Liverpool, ten in Ambridge (high risk as the pub is still open) - all obviously just sample jobs and places - and you'd have some clue as to prevalence.

France has become the fifth country to report more than 1,000 coronavirus-related deaths - as another 743 people died from the disease in Italy.

The death toll in France stands at 1,100, compared with 860 deaths yesterday - an increase of 240.

A French public health official also said there are 2,516 people needing life support.

Health officials and leaders also warned the world is now hitting the stage that will determine how badly each nation will be affected by COVID-19.

Countries in Europe and North America are pressing ahead with stay-at-home restrictions which affect 1.5 billion people worldwide.

WHO chiefs say there is still time to slow the spread of the virus.

The head of the organisation, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, said we are "not helpless bystanders" and we can still "change the trajectory of this pandemic"

The virus has continued to surge in Spain, forcing a nationwide lockdown that has closed shops and bars and prevented more than 46 million people from leaving their homes

Germany, however, has indicated that its infection curve could have been flattened after it imposed its own social distancing measures.

My sister is an ambulance driver in Oldham, had large jump in cV19 cases today, one 49 year old guy with no underlying issues needed tube down throat to help him breath FFS
I heard somewhere it doesn't really effect people with no underlying issues

Temperatures higher than ever and I've been getting nosebleeds all day, which isn't a symptom, but chest better and have been out of bed more, swings and roundabouts but am good.
Sad to hear you are sick. You are my favourite poster on here. That is probably more sad.

France has become the fifth country to report more than 1,000 coronavirus-related deaths - as another 743 people died from the disease in Italy.

The death toll in France stands at 1,100, compared with 860 deaths yesterday - an increase of 240.

A French public health official also said there are 2,516 people needing life support.

Health officials and leaders also warned the world is now hitting the stage that will determine how badly each nation will be affected by COVID-19.

Countries in Europe and North America are pressing ahead with stay-at-home restrictions which affect 1.5 billion people worldwide.

WHO chiefs say there is still time to slow the spread of the virus.

The head of the organisation, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, said we are "not helpless bystanders" and we can still "change the trajectory of this pandemic"

The virus has continued to surge in Spain, forcing a nationwide lockdown that has closed shops and bars and prevented more than 46 million people from leaving their homes

Germany, however, has indicated that its infection curve could have been flattened after it imposed its own social distancing measures.
you cant do anything more than admire the Spanish,when they say your inside they do just that,ive had the cams on in tenerife where we regular go and not a soul abouy,seriously i cant see it happening here there are far to many knobheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.