COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
It couldn't be that difficult, could it? Test ten random people at a tube station, test ten MPs, test ten blood donors (they're just asking the usual "do you feel well"), ten air crew, ten people in a town with few confirmed cases, ten in Brum, ten in Manchester, ten in Liverpool, ten in Ambridge (high risk as the pub is still open) - all obviously just sample jobs and places - and you'd have some clue as to prevalence.
Came back from fuertaventura last week mate and was sent to east Midlands small airport was fully expecting some sort of check but nothing.

you cant do anything more than admire the Spanish,when they say your inside they do just that,ive had the cams on in tenerife where we regular go and not a soul abouy,seriously i cant see it happening here there are far to many knobheads
Correct Marco I was in fuertaventura for the lockdown and it was a lockdown and the way the Canarians went about it was like ducks to water.

This disease could come to destroy civilisation, if it mutates purposefully; and we, as a species, created the fucker, one way or the other.

We've been fucking with nature too much. She’s fighting back.

We need to use this as a wake up call, though I doubt we will.
People give out about religion all the time but this notion that mother nature fights back is even more nonsensical.

Wait until day 12 of a proper lockdown. With a 6yo and 3yo!
hey mate your hands are full alright,,just pisses me off when i put the news on and see rows and rows of coffins,the biulding across the road from us has been asigned by the local council to become a mortuary,then i watch Dr Campbel in the hope of good news and it just gets fucking worse,,,were all in the same boat,said from day one this is a train crash in slow motion,i just wish i could wake up and think fuck me that was a weird dream

It couldn't be that difficult, could it? Test ten random people at a tube station, test ten MPs, test ten blood donors (they're just asking the usual "do you feel well"), ten air crew, ten people in a town with few confirmed cases, ten in Brum, ten in Manchester, ten in Liverpool, ten in Ambridge (high risk as the pub is still open) - all obviously just sample jobs and places - and you'd have some clue as to prevalence.

That might give you a clue but I highly doubt it could be called a scientific representative sample. When they get the 3.5 million test kits that are on the way then mass testing for who has it and, importantly, who has had it is a game changer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.