COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes out of everyone in different countries he comes across the lamest

It was a bit like PMQs earlier - an odd atmosphere without the beered up crowd, he tried to bluster to get cheers, but there was no-one there to heckle. Corbyn just stayed calm and stated what he was taking from Johnson's comments.

It will if people aren’t wankers. It’s 28 every day here and beautiful at the moment and I’m forgoing picnics in the park, BBQ’s and wake surfing. It’s a few weeks of everyone’s lives. They should think about the vulnerable.

I had a BBQ on sunday in my garden, just for my family who live in my house, I am not a ****.

It was still lovely

It was a bit like PMQs earlier - an odd atmosphere without the beered up crowd, he tried to bluster to get cheers, but there was no-one there to heckle. Corbyn just stayed calm and stated what he was taking from Johnson's comments.
He just can't help with the old bluster act,i wouldn't chose to go into battle with him but at least the chancellor and the scientists give me confidence

From the Netherlands:
"The RIVM said it had identified coronavirus in wastewater following sampling in Amsterdam, Tilburg, and Kaatsheuvel, which processes water from Loon op Zand, where the first Dutch case was identified. The first trace was found in water four days after the first Dutch victim tested positive for the virus. This means wastewater sampling is a good way to assess the spread of the virus.'

My brother lives near the Thames west of London and was always reticent to drink water that 7 other people had already drunk.

Good news is that the water treatment process (including chlorine) should kill any virus. but perhaps a worry for staff at those plants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.