COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't let the wool be pulled over your eyes. There is a reason that the BBC are not reporting in such a catastrophic manner. The situation is very bad, very, very bad. Just stay indoors at home, protect yourself and your loved ones. I'm not scaremongering, the totality of this situation is coming soon. The spike hasn't got started yet, we are in the calm before the storm. But if more people listen to advice we will see 1000's less deaths, if not, well, you will see for yourselves. Stay healthy Blues.

yet ITV and SKY are reporting it in a catastrophic manner.....................oh wait..............they aren't.

In terms of the coming storm its quite clear with the proposals for the excel arena and similar proposals for the NEC show that the govt understand what is coming but aren't prepared to reveal their thoughts. However the damage is done already - the fuckwits that were out cheek by jowl 10 - 14 days ago panic buying and last weekend are already infected and have already passed it on. They will produce what is hopefully a spike that can be reduced by people behaving themselves now and going forward. Continuing building particularly in London and at the same time reducing the number of tube trains and failing to announce support for self employed contractors have collectively combined to prevent the flattening of the curve. It has to be better going forward.

I think i am more stressed having had it,i don't want anyone else to have it,i fel like i want to protect everyone but i can't,the last couple of days i have been very emotional as it sinks in
Chin up, Kazza. Hope you’ve come through the other side

Seen a few social media posts basically saying....all this bollocks and only 40 odd people died in the UK today, complete overeaction.
People are still blasè to this

I think i am more stressed having had it,i don't want anyone else to have it,i fel like i want to protect everyone but i can't,the last couple of days i have been very emotional as it sinks in
Understandable Kaz but you've got to concentrate on yourself as you probably aren't totally over it and we all know stressing won't help. Diversion tactics required to take you mind off what may or may not happen beyond your control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.