COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The BBC leading with a story about how much the coronavirus affects women.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-51705199

Whereas the true story is that the coronavirus death rates are 71% men and 29% women. They just can't stop hammering usless points home to push their warped narrative.

Its discussing the social and economic implications not the virus directly. There has been a big spike in reported domestic violence cases in France for example. For women (or even men) getting battered around is not a useless point or a warped narrative. Did you actually read the article or did you just go with your ill informed prejudices?

I don't know about anyone else but I just cannot sleep at night. I am one of life's little worriers anyhow and this has added a great weight on my shoulders.
I'm one of the many who are are working from home but I'm finding it hard to concentrate on work with so little sleep.
Like everyone I wish we could put the clocks a year forward, let alone an hour:(

I don't know about anyone else but I just cannot sleep at night. I am one of life's little worriers anyhow and this has added a great weight on my shoulders.
I'm one of the many who are are working from home but I'm finding it hard to concentrate on work with so little sleep.
Like everyone I wish we could put the clocks a year forward, let alone an hour:(

I had this for 4-5 nights a couple weeks ago - I’m ok now, stick through it and stay positive

I had this for 4-5 nights a couple weeks ago - I’m ok now, stick through it and stay positive
I think the lack of sleep makes everything seem worse, but thank you and yes, positive thinking, I'm setting up Skype later, with my nephew, who I miss so much, so I think that will do me a world of good.

Its discussing the social and economic implications not the virus directly. There has been a big spike in reported domestic violence cases in France for example. For women (or even men) getting battered around is not a useless point or a warped narrative. Did you actually read the article or did you just go with your ill informed prejudices?

I read it, it's warped as are most stories by the bbc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.