COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
to stop a mad panic i can understand not giving out the truth ? but if its that bad you will soon see with your own eyes when more and more are dropping dead and numbers will rise fast. the people running the uk are saying if we can get out of this with under 20.000 then we won have done very well that quote is scary because its just picking numbers from the sky ? 64 million people are officially living in the uk. but the truth is you can add millions more that are living in the uk that are not on the census list and millions more living illegally

so this killer virus will only be judged when its to late and when the powers in the world that we truth to run our countries come and and say sorry and ask for forgiveness and admit they got it wrong and should have done the lock downs earlier and warnings posted months ago because they knew last year about the killer virus and just did not take it serious enough

"The truth is..." (millions not on the census and millions living illegally)" immediately after "just picking numbers from the sky" is a useful juxtaposition.

It’s a shame because Facebook is an absolute godsend for many stuck home alone right now. I’m sure it’s become a vital tool of communication for some.
It’s just a shame it’s full of cunts.

Facebook is nothing compared to twitter.... Twitter just represents everything that is wrong with the world today. I've not been on it for about 4 weeks and I feel so much better

Couple of graphs showing how you can show numbers differently. Yesterday’s data

FT one is since 10 deaths

85e9c9e457e6d15366024e8a6dc0425f.jpg

Opros one is from 50 deaths

26fa59486b6d8897c50960a66f19a343.jpg

As you can see we’re tracking below the main European countries that have been hit hardest so far using the bottom one whereas we’re in front of Italy in the top one.

Facebook is nothing compared to twitter.... Twitter just represents everything that is wrong with the world today. I've not been on it for about 4 weeks and I feel so much better
I’ve come off social media and it’s a blessing, I pop on twitter now and then for some funny video someone would have tagged me in and that’s it, last night a great example of why I came off, City give their stadium up and Mark Ogden makes a snide remark then everyone jumps in saying emptihad etc, it’s just shite. Some of the videos are funny but you end up seeing them in WhatsApp or Instagram.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.