COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already reading comments from Americans being against any kind of lockdown as they view it as totalitarian.

Has America always been this paranoid or is it a relatively new thing?
A lad I’ve been mates with for 20 years blocked me on Facebook and what’s app today.

He posted a status about this virus is step 1, step 2 is turning off the internet and step 3 is micro chipping everyone in the guise of a “vaccination”

I posted a tin foil hat gif and he sent me a voice note telling me I was a **** (fair enough) but to open my eyes and do some research. I went to reply and found I was blocked on every available device. Thank fuck for that.

A lad I’ve been mates with for 20 years blocked me on Facebook and what’s app today.

He posted a status about this virus is step 1, step 2 is turning off the internet and step 3 is micro chipping everyone in the guise of a “vaccination”

I posted a tin foil hat gif and he sent me a voice note telling me I was a **** (fair enough) but to open my eyes and do some research. I went to reply and found I was blocked on every available device. Thank fuck for that.

Lmao just posted about that conspiracy a second ago too. Bat shit crazy when you consider all the personal information he is freely giving away on social media anyway.

Tbf, he probably knew what was coming his way.

Already reading comments from Americans being against any kind of lockdown as they view it as totalitarian.

Has America always been this paranoid or is it a relatively new thing?
No it is what they are brought up with and have it drummed into them from a young age. The frontier and speculators and all that

Briefing

1228 deaths in total

Doesn't matter who you are,what age you are

Stay at home

Every part of the country are on an emergency footing,not done since the war and never in peace time,groups are planning a co-ordinated response across the county

Personal protection supplies are being deliveted 24hrs a day,to everyone on the front line

Those staying at home for 12 weeks have been given contact details to get supplies from,meds and food deliveries etc

Praise for everyone keeping the country going

Three quarter of a million volunteers have signed up

Government figures not aligning with the hospital figures.

Government saying it's a time lag and families have to consent. Figures are at least a day behind.

I guess we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.