COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet he’s fairly intelligent, very successful (runs club nights but big ones - say getting Sean Paul or Other A/B class celebs over to the Middle East to perform for £250k for a nights work), and yet, he’s obviously a fucking lunatic.
Love it when people use the word lunatic.
Not used enough

And yet he’s fairly intelligent, very successful (runs club nights but big ones - say getting Sean Paul or Other A/B class celebs over to the Middle East to perform for £250k for a nights work), and yet, he’s obviously a fucking lunatic.
Either that or he has perhaps indulged in too much of the backstage offerings that can sometimes go along with club nights?

The press conference just now was preparing us for a minimum period of distancing until June.
This is going on for months after that.

You can drive to the UK from Spain IF you have a legitimate reason (don't know what that would include ) But you need a Spanish government permit in Spanish and French in order to travel

last time I looked there was a big wet bit in between us and Brittany Ferries and P&O have shut down their passenger services.

I have to say I have little sympathy for people who have travelled abroad in recent weeks and who are now demanding the UK government repatriate them. Some woman just been on BBC News moaning about being stuck in India but she is on a course and she only travelled earlier this month. Did she not think to postpone this course and that it would be wiser not to attend it?

As for people that have started cruises after the Diamond Princess heavily publicised debacle....

21st of June.add my misses on the the deaths then.
Sounds a long way off but it's only 12 weeks or so. Boredom is setting in already. Realise what a waste of money sky and Netflix is. Fuck all worth watching. DIY stores shut so can't do any decorating. Last resort talk to the wife, apparently she's quite nice

The Chinese figures are laughably bogus. 3,300 deaths out of a population almost 30 times that of Spain and deaths of around a third of Spain’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.