COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by urban genie, 25 Jan 2020.

1. sir baconface

sir baconface

I did my food shop at the Co-op an hour ago. Thanked all the staff I saw for doing a great job.

Been said before but we owe a debt of gratitude to all those keeping essential services going.

What a contrast to those superannuated twats with nothing better to do than moan from the comfort of their armchairs.

2. SWP's back

SWP's back

And yet he’s fairly intelligent, very successful (runs club nights but big ones - say getting Sean Paul or Other A/B class celebs over to the Middle East to perform for £250k for a nights work), and yet, he’s obviously a fucking lunatic.

3. goatersnipple

goatersnipple

Team supported:
    Don't be daft
    Love it when people use the word lunatic.
    Not used enough

ADVERTISEMENT

4. Uncle Wally One Ball

Uncle Wally One Ball

Either that or he has perhaps indulged in too much of the backstage offerings that can sometimes go along with club nights?

5. denislawsbackheel

denislawsbackheel

The press conference just now was preparing us for a minimum period of distancing until June.
    This is going on for months after that.

6. Mayor West

Mayor West

Is it ok to order a takeway?

7. denislawsbackheel

denislawsbackheel

last time I looked there was a big wet bit in between us and Brittany Ferries and P&O have shut down their passenger services.

8. karen7

karen7

Yes,they are still delivering or you can go and fetch it

9. Ardwick Green Blue

Ardwick Green Blue

I have to say I have little sympathy for people who have travelled abroad in recent weeks and who are now demanding the UK government repatriate them. Some woman just been on BBC News moaning about being stuck in India but she is on a course and she only travelled earlier this month. Did she not think to postpone this course and that it would be wiser not to attend it?

As for people that have started cruises after the Diamond Princess heavily publicised debacle....

10. Nellies left peg

Nellies left peg

Sounds a long way off but it's only 12 weeks or so. Boredom is setting in already. Realise what a waste of money sky and Netflix is. Fuck all worth watching. DIY stores shut so can't do any decorating. Last resort talk to the wife, apparently she's quite nice