COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by urban genie, 25 Jan 2020.

1. Tommy_Catons_Perm

Tommy_Catons_Perm

Motorists, cyclists, runners, dog walkers and strollers. The point is they're ALL a fucking nuisance when us PEOPLE are trying to comply, in an orderly manner.

2. inchy14

inchy14

stunned, dazed and still can't quite believe it!!
    Mate we come in to closer contact whilst shopping than during any exercise I’ve been doing!!

3. Millwallawayveteran1988

Millwallawayveteran1988

I’ve noticed a lot more teenagers out and about in the last few days. Obviously “going for a walk” then meeting up with mates.

Least the weather had been kind whilst this has been going on. Makes a change

ADVERTISEMENT

4. Uncle Wally One Ball

Uncle Wally One Ball

Obviously true. Individual people out jogging who pass others by momentarily are not the issue. Fuckwits who drive somewhere to then go and exercise away from where they live in a busy place like a park are the problem. Dickheads who needlessly go to the supermarket as a couple are the problem. I saw a couple play up fuck the other day at Asda because the staff at the door wouldnt let both in. When I was inside I then saw her with a trolley and him with a basket and they were together. He had actually rejoined the queue and blagged his way in after. What a cunt. People who go out to the supermarket habitually just to kill time are the problem; I saw a lady come out with a small trolley full of 6 easter eggs that she had obviously just gone out for. What a prick of a woman. Walkers who go out in groups of 3 and then stand anf chat with other groups of 3, they are the problem. People who insist on non essential journeys on buses. Pricks who congregate together outside Post Offices in large groups of drongos looking to score spice and pool money for oranjeboom are the problem. People jogging by are not the issue to be concerned by ffs.

5. Nellies left peg

Nellies left peg

Good luck with it all when this is all over

inchy14 likes this.
  6. BlueHammer85

BlueHammer85

woo hoo!

7. denislawsbackheel

denislawsbackheel

it was gauleiter Gove who said it in a press conference.

8. Gaylord du Bois

Gaylord du Bois

Nay.

9. kevin horlocks wand

kevin horlocks wand

i used to listen to music but I don t now . I listen to the birds and the quiet. It’s lovely

one bit of the run you go over a motorway bridge and the smell of petroleum and diesel is so distinct from the not very busy motorway .

the roads are quiet ( other than the motorway) so it is so noticeable the difference .

the good thing of covid is the air , the water the noise is so much more pleasant

Newman Noggs likes this.
  10. Well, I'm off for a run in 30 mins and if it's like normal I'll see one other runner and perhaps one person on a bike. Rarely another soul to be seen at this time of the day.