COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is not quite right,it is 2-14 days according to the WHO,it has always been that

The time between exposure to COVID-19 and the moment when symptoms start is commonly around five to six days but can range from 1 – 14 days.

https://www.who.int/emergencies/dis...-and-answers-hub/q-a-detail/q-a-coronaviruses

https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/10.7326/M20-0504
95% of infections incubate by day 5.8. 97.5% by day 11. 99% by day 14. So around 96% would have shown by day 7.

large_vhsISp-sBVkZUtXpGwMsKYqsiqBP78SwRHEI1IDao1E.jpg
Ghost Busters?

Rolls-Royce Derby. Heartbreaking. 9,000 direct jobs. 36,000 associated supply chain jobs, plus ancillary support organisations. Could be as many as 50,000 people's livelyhoods destroyed.

Rolls-Royce Derby. Heartbreaking. 9,000 direct jobs. 36,000 associated supply chain jobs, plus ancillary support organisations. Could be as many as 50,000 people's livelyhoods destroyed.

Shame, especially as they should have been enlistes to design and produce the next gen of aircraft engine to ensure flying reaches its emissions goals and this downtime was a hugw opportunity to go heavy on R&D so thei airline industry can thrive when it returns, such a wasted opportunity.

In the first 5 days after reopening.
I wouldn’t be so complacent if I were you.

The difference now is people are hyper aware and that is the test in the coming weeks. It's already been proven that lockdowns are totally unnecessary if everyone socially distances correctly which obviously wasn't the case prior to the lockdown.

Lockdowns are only put in place to ensure that the NHS is not overwhelmed by the influx of cases which currently is slowing to normal levels. If everyone follows the rules then there is no reason why at least some things can go back to normal.

Obviously in places where it's impossible to socially distance, there's no chance they'll come back and I'm afraid that means pubs etc. The pubs aren't going to open anyway if they can only fill the place with 1/4 as many people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.