COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
by ‘July/August’ I stated.

Most airlines are resuming soon.
Football returning already when most said it wouldn’t, no crowds for now but in a couple months ?
Long line outside shops - might be the case now but again in 2 months ?

the speed of returning to normality indicates it’s likely we’re gonna be pretty much back to normal in July/August - not sure why that’s controversial.

I think that we may have to distinguish between being open for business and people resuming their 'normal' patterns of behaviour. Airlines may well be open and ready for business by July, but the bigger question might be whether the public is ready to resume flying if there is even the slightest fear of lockdown; an important point in that regard is that any future lockdown would likely be immediate. Similarly, shops being open will not necessarily equate to people shopping in the same numbers and manner as before.

In the Netherlands, I see people shopping to buy specific things but not to browse, and when it comes to holiday intentions, most I've spoken to are intending to stay at home this summer or drive to Spain/France/Italy.

The fear surrounding airports and flying may be a major obstacle to travel returning to normal this year.

So can we meet family living in different houses from next week.or just friends?
Hard to keep up with these rules.
Yes mate.
From Monday, groups of up to six people from different households can meet in gardens and private outdoor spaces provided they "continue to stick to social distancing rules” by staying two metres apart.

But they will not be allowed to stay overnight or go indoors other than to gain access to a garden.

F91-FD939-0-B10-4249-B5-F0-C49-FDC068-E3-B.jpg

B65-B949-D-A24-F-4-F6-B-8-B2-D-99-C606-F946-E7.jpg

76-A0-EB2-C-7272-4-DE7-98-DE-7-AC297-F8-CBCE.jpg

Yes. Doesn't take an idiot to read between those pretty fucking obvious lines though. Vallance pretty much spelled it out.
But we knew this was going to happen a few weeks ago so how does that fit with your conspiracy theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.