COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the problem, if they could come up with a way to test who has had it without antibodies and who it just won't affect, we could get back to some sort of normality. For all we know half the population could have had it. I think the size of a second wave, if any, will be an indication of past infection.
The Spanish flu second wave (which is where this concern origins from) was caused by a deadly mutation in the virus and thus a lot of survivors of the first wave got reinfected and died.

I’m still acting as if we’re still in Phase 4. Still only going out of the flat to get food or to exercise once every other a day earlier in the morning when it’s quieter and on rest days I go for a walk in the evening when it’s quieter.

You only have to see that we’re getting an average of 1,800 new cases a day (when we went into the actual Phase 4 restrictions we were getting an average of 800 new cases a day!) to make us think that we are miles away from being ready to ease restrictions at the moment. So I don’t care what the Govt says they are doing and what Phase they say we’re in, I’m staying in Phase 4.

How thick are people who think that going to places that will be packed, is a good idea?

I’m still acting as if we’re still in Phase 4. Still only going out of the flat to get food or to exercise once every other a day earlier in the morning when it’s quieter and on rest days I go for a walk in the evening when it’s quieter.

You only have to see that we’re getting an average of 1,800 new cases a day (when we went into the actual Phase 4 restrictions we were getting an average of 800 new cases a day!) to make us think that we are miles away from being ready to ease restrictions at the moment. So I don’t care what the Govt says they are doing and what Phase they say we’re in, I’m staying in Phase 4.

How thick are people who think that going to places that will be packed, is a good idea?
Exactly how me & Mrs Moon are acting, we also go for a small drive in the hills with a roadside stop & I've done golf once.

Won't be changing much in the next 4-6 weeks.

To be fair, most people are keeping their distance from others. My only worry is the youth of the nation, who, judging by my walks over the last three weeks have totally given up on it.

We actually are in phase 4 still!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.