COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHO are fucking clueless.
How many months of evidence and research did they fucking need to come to the conclusion that Covid-19 is airborne in non-ventilated and closely confined settings. Why on earth they decided NOT to state it was "minimally" airborne till evidence proved otherwise is beyond me. Zero common sense as per.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jul/08/who-says-evidence-emerging-of-airborne-coronavirus-spread
Wear face covering or a mask in such situations and stop transmission.

Why tell the World that the far east response was not required when it definately was? The "We know better than those far eastern types" by the west's medical establishment has been a disgrace. Pure racism in fact.

Last edited:
I got and mail from City saying that my delivery of City face masks had been delayed for a couple of weeks because they had underestimated demand. I still have a pair mask and I can’t go out with a foot injury so it won’t affect me but it could be a pain for some people. Organisation providing health and safety wear should probably do a bit better than this.

I got and mail from City saying that my delivery of City face masks had been delayed for a couple of weeks because they had underestimated demand. I still have a pair mask and I can’t go out with a foot injury so it won’t affect me but it could be a pain for some people. Organisation providing health and safety wear should probably do a bit better than this.
Sort of, but if it's health and safety then there is no great shortage of masks/face coverings out there, and I'm in Scotland where we are all buying ready for Friday. The City masks are at the fasion item end of the market.

I got the same email. It said 'demand has exceeded all expectations' which indicated they had sold more than they had in stock... pretty basic stuff!

I received a follow up email this morning to say its with Hermes for delivery. Hope yours turns up soon mate.

Sort of, but if it's health and safety then there is no great shortage of masks/face coverings out there, and I'm in Scotland where we are all buying ready for Friday. The City masks are at the fasion item end of the market.

True mate but they are to do the same job as the ones bought from the DIY shop I.e. reduce the spread of the virus. The fact that they have a nicer pattern is a side issue.

Suppose the good news is people are buying them, so use might increase.

Spot on mate. There has been a lot of coverage on the radio this morning with the WHO under pressure to be more supportive on the use of masks given increased evidence of their effectiveness.

Anyone else had a bad couple of days mentally? God I miss my parents. Wonder when we'll be able to hug our loved ones again? Fearful it could be the best part of a year or sumat.
Mate, you seem like a nice lad but you really do need to grow a pair.

As long as they are safe, you and yours are safe then there's no need to worry.

Relax, keep yourself busy, mentally and physically, and one day real soon you too will be able to hug them before not bothering for a few weeks.

"Sorry Dad, I'm real busy right now."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.