COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
They just said on the news here that Florida registered 15000 new cases in the last 24 hours and if Florida was a country it would be fourth, behind U.S.A, Brazil and India in most new cases per 24hrs. Let's get that wall built.

Last edited:
They just said on the news here that Florida registered 1,500 new cases in the last 24 hours and if Florida was a country it would be fourth, behind U.S.A, Brazil and India in most new cases per 24hrs. Let's get that wall built.

you missed a 0! It’s 15,000. 15,299 to be precise.

Could you have another search to pick out More of the worst news ?
I used to read next doors for the football mainly but he stopped getting it o I look at their rolling news which is not the same as their written pieces
They are the only ones I'm looking at in the evening ,you don't have to click on it,the info is right there on my post,if you want to read more then go the BBC one

Fuck sake

The long-term effects of COVID-19, even on people who suffered a mild infection, could be far worse than was originally anticipated, according to researchers and doctors in northern Italy,The virus is a systemic infection that affects all the organs of the body, not, as was previously thought, just a respiratory disease, they say
Psychosis, insomnia, kidney , spinal infections, strokes, chronic tiredness and mobility issues are being identified in former coronavirus patients in Lombardy, the worst-affected region in the country.the doctors warn that some victims may never recover from the illness and that all age groups are vulnerable.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavi...19-could-be-worse-than-first-thought-12027348

I knew it,i am being tested for asthma

"We've also seen forms of asthma develop after coronavirus infections. We for sure know the damage of coronavirus is caused by inflammation, and asthma and other respiratory diseases are inflammatory diseases, and there are also some inflammatory diseases in our body that can be developed and triggered by coronavirus.

"Simple coronavirus pneumonia is something that patients will recover completely from, from a radiological point of view, but probably the biggest change is inflammation. I mean, we have seen inflammation in all of their bodies, vascular systems, and respiratory systems, so we think we have to tackle inflammation in these patients even when they recover from the acute phase of the disease.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavi...19-could-be-worse-than-first-thought-12027348

This seems more like a man made Virus no way a virus similar to the flu but way more contagious would have all these side effects if you get it.

They just said on the news here that Florida registered 15000 new cases in the last 24 hours and if Florida was a country it would be fourth, behind U.S.A, Brazil and India in most new cases per 24hrs. Let's get that wall built.
and i think I'm right in saying Disney reopened in Orlando yesterday.

I knew it,i am being tested for asthma

"We've also seen forms of asthma develop after coronavirus infections. We for sure know the damage of coronavirus is caused by inflammation, and asthma and other respiratory diseases are inflammatory diseases, and there are also some inflammatory diseases in our body that can be developed and triggered by coronavirus.

"Simple coronavirus pneumonia is something that patients will recover completely from, from a radiological point of view, but probably the biggest change is inflammation. I mean, we have seen inflammation in all of their bodies, vascular systems, and respiratory systems, so we think we have to tackle inflammation in these patients even when they recover from the acute phase of the disease.

I had 'something' in early Feb that caused a nasty chest infection. I made a partial recovery, enough to go to Wembley but the next day started having these episodes where I struggle to breathe. It has come and gone since in waves. Strangely exercise helps with the symptoms but if I overdo it I really suffer the next couple of days. They have diagnosed asthma which I used to get as a child but it's different to the asthma I remember. Rather than feeling my airways constricting I can still breathe deeply but it just feels like I am not taking in enough oxygen. Anyway I have been referred and have an x-ray booked this week so will hopefully learn a bit more about what is going on. They are not interested in finding out if I had covid since apparently the same post viral issues can be triggered by any virus. I hope you find out what's happening with you so you can get the right treatment path.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.