COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is the not being able able to breathe and low oxygen levels that are what is doing for me,like you I have the same conditions as you but never experienced this in 27 hrs of it,it is scary and seems like not that surprising

I have noticed a couple of times as an adult where I had a fairly bad illness and occasional recurrent glandular fever symptoms over the years, my condition does get a little worse. Did so after I copped for German measles when I was 30 and again when I managed to get chicken pox a few years after that.

Lets hope they get to the bottom of it for you Karen. Its bad enough dealing with the Fibro and M.E. both of which are an absolute pain.

I have noticed a couple of times as an adult where I had a fairly bad illness and occasional recurrent glandular fever symptoms over the years, my condition does get a little worse. Did so after I copped for German measles when I was 30 and again when I managed to get chicken pox a few years after that.

Lets hope they get to the bottom of it for you Karen. Its bad enough dealing with the Fibro and M.E. both of which are an absolute pain.
Thanks lovely,best to you as well,stay safe

Masks compulsory in shops and supermarkets from July 24. Police will be enforcing it with £100 fines. Amazon said they are absolutely delighted with the advice although there is confusion as to why, if it’s the right thing to do, we’re not doing it for 11 days.
My thoughts exactly. Just think of all the people you will.come into contact with over the next 11 days. Maybe give a few days notice, gives people time to give buy a mask, but any longer seems ridiculous

Masks compulsory in shops and supermarkets from July 24. Police will be enforcing it with £100 fines. Amazon said they are absolutely delighted with the advice although there is confusion as to why, if it’s the right thing to do, we’re not doing it for 11 days.
What date is it today,why the fuck is it always do in ages time,behind the curve from day one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.