COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its horrible having known people who have succumed to it.
I went to the pub but it was a waste of time.
Everything is fucked.

what was wrong with the pub ?

most I’ve been too so far, all I’ve had to do is write my name and email address then it’s pretty much the same

Another daft part of this quarantine is that all those who flew home today can go round spreading it, but not those tomorrow, all a bit farcical really, especially as the airlines have everyone's passport details, so they could pass on to the government say 3 or 4 days worth, and tell them they also need to isolate.

Another daft part of this quarantine is that all those who flew home today can go round spreading it, but not those tomorrow, all a bit farcical really, especially as the airlines have everyone's passport details, so they could pass on to the government say 3 or 4 days worth, and tell them they also need to isolate.

Mates uncle was due to fly out tomorrow to stay at his villa for a few weeks lol.

youngsters, early 20’s/30’s who can go on a cheap price holiday to enjoy themselves - suspect many have had to isolate, behave and respect the rules for months now - if I was that age, no kids etc then yeh I’d bugger off for a holiday right now
And morons like my in laws, who are both in their 50's and high risk, but have had enough of being inside and apparently "need some sun". Thousands like them I imagine, English people become fucking retards at the very idea of the sun for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.