COVID-19 — Coronavirus

urban genie

I have been on a wander today around town up the curry mile and on to fallowfield.

No one has changed their behaviour and pubs/cafes/buse etc are as they were yesyerday

Asked a landlord of a pub and he said police advice is inside no mixing, but beer gardens are undrr same rules as going to the park and their hands are tied as they can only take peoples word

Also police who were near one place said they were not able to patrol every building.

Total farce, there is no forcable lockdown while places are allowed to stay open

ballinio

Just pulled into my avenue, neighbours celebrating EID with people from another household lol.
I’ve been at home today & about 50-60 people have been visiting their relatives to celebrate today to many households , kids , grannies the lot , they don’t give a fuck ...meanwhile I havnt seen my granddaughter in the flesh for 5 months

andyhinch

I have been on a wander today around town up the curry mile and on to fallowfield.

No one has changed their behaviour and pubs/cafes/buse etc are as they were yesyerday

Asked a landlord of a pub and he said police advice is inside no mixing, but beer gardens are undrr same rules as going to the park and their hands are tied as they can only take peoples word

Also police who were near one place said they were not able to patrol every building.

Total farce, there is no forcable lockdown while places are allowed to stay open
I don’t know why I’m bothering, posting this, People it’s aimed at will think, he must be talking about someone else, but maybe people should grow a fucking brain and stop being selfish cunts

urban genie

I don’t know why I’m bothering, posting this, People it’s aimed at will think, he must be talking about someone else, but maybe people should grow a fucking brain and stop being selfish cunts
People aren't unfortunately, I will admit I have had a pint, but stayed away from others and observed, no one is changing, pubs cannot stop it and the police don't have the numbers to control it.

Total cop out from the government imho, shut everywhere or don't expect some to adhere, because you have already fucked up the message.

Plus people have a brain and are staying in their socual circle not fannying about woth strangers, but as long as they are allowed to go shooping or to eat or drink they will mix with that circle because they can, selfish, stupid, or confident their close family and frielnd don't have covid, it is all up in the air.

Last edited:

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.