COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Tbf if I was 86 I would think fuck it as I might die tomorrow so I am not going to spend more time locked in my house,that age are very stubborn as they have seen it all before
No-one's seen this before. It's like walking round the shops when the air raid sirens are going off.

In the early days of the virus there was a study that tested how long it lasted on various materials compared to SARS 1. (cardboard one day, metals (other than copper) up to a week. Has any other research been done since?

It’s just a fuckin shambles from day one,it’s here for a very long time,Johnson hasn’t a clue,he won’t listen to the top medical officer,keeps over ruling him,God or whoever you are,Help Us.

If everyone thinks like you, there wont be any pubs left to go in by the time a vaccine is available.
Well I'm another who won't be going in a pub until the situation has dramatically improved. The whole concept of social distancing in a pub is barmy in itself. Alcohol releases inhibitions so keeping your distance becomes less and less likely with every pint, it's no wonder we're seeing clusters based around pubs like the one in Aberdeen.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-53631321

Well I'm another who won't be going in a pub until the situation has dramatically improved. The whole concept of social distancing in a pub is barmy in itself. Alcohol releases inhibitions so keeping your distance becomes less and less likely with every pint, it's no wonder we're seeing clusters based around pubs like the one in Aberdeen.

Yep. Social media is filled with folk all huddled round each other for photo's on their days out, as if they have some sort of immunity to the virus. Football was on in pubs on Saturday and saw pictures of groups of 50 or 60 football fans all huddled round a flag for a photo opportunity outside a local boozer.

It's all well and good blaming the government whether that be Scottish or the UK but in a lot of cases I bet the same clowns won't be willing to take any shred of responsibility upon themselves. Idiots.

Depends on the pub. I’m swerving small places without outdoor areas where social distancing isn’t possible, but I’m otherwise taking a calculated risk based on the prevailing infection rate, and wider medical advice, including from within my own family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.