COVID-19 — Coronavirus

everythingchangesbutblue

I respect your opinion but you have offered no evidence back your claims against the Professor.

Yes he is very positive but I don’t see giving people hope is a problem as long as they highlight how important it is to comply with the Covid 19 rules.

The following comments are not aimed at your posts. Too many people’s views are dominated by their political outlook on this thread and I share the view that the Government has been a shambles. However, I can recognise, for example, when the daily mortality figures have been inflated with the impact of undermining morale (rather than making people more careful) and the need to target solutions at worst affected areas so I hope Oldham is locked down.

Regarding the outlook for cancer patients, I read that the impact could be catastrophic if access to services is limited for much longer. The Professor is right to raise this on a regular basis IMHO, just like campaigners against domestic abuse are right to raise their concerns.
What about the outlook of the 2 Million people most at risk of covid? what about them? im on 2 immune suppressants, my sister on 1, i have been out twice in 5 months for blood tests and shit myself both times, she hasn't been out at all in that time. We were both told no face to face contact early March. Do we have to stay in forever? i was told i was in the most high risk category so no my opinions are not political. I couldn't give a shit about politics in regards to covid in fact i don't even know why you brought it up. Do me, my sister or any other of the 2 million not feel suicidal? I am all for those who need help for cancer or abuse being able to access it, it's 1000% more important than pubs opening. Those who want everything to open up are basically saying the vulnerable either stay in indefinitely or run the gauntlet with covid. Here it is mate, i had a allergic reaction to a prescribed tablet and it's ruined my life. Every treatment failed and for the 1st time in my life i truly felt like i couldn't go on much longer and then i started on biologics, they have helped somewhat and i felt that i might get a sliver of my life back then covid comes and im depressed and scared all over again. Fuck politics i just want it gone, i can't sit in my fuckin flat forever.

Tim of the Oak

What about the outlook of the 2 Million people most at risk of covid? what about them? im on 2 immune suppressants, my sister on 1, i have been out twice in 5 months for blood tests and shit myself both times, she hasn't been out at all in that time. We were both told no face to face contact early March. Do we have to stay in forever? i was told i was in the most high risk category so no my opinions are not political. I couldn't give a shit about politics in regards to covid in fact i don't even know why you brought it up. Do me, my sister or any other of the 2 million not feel suicidal? I am all for those who need help for cancer or abuse being able to access it, it's 1000% more important than pubs opening. Those who want everything to open up are basically saying the vulnerable either stay in indefinitely or run the gauntlet with covid. Here it is mate, i had a allergic reaction to a prescribed tablet and it's ruined my life. Every treatment failed and for the 1st time in my life i truly felt like i couldn't go on much longer and then i started on biologics, they have helped somewhat and i felt that i might get a sliver of my life back then covid comes and im depressed and scared all over again. Fuck politics i just want it gone, i can't sit in my fuckin flat forever.
Sorry to hear about the tough times that you have faced. Try to stay positive.

I have family who have been shielding and I know it’s been tough. They wouldn’t want everyone else to be in isolation though and essential for the economy they businesses they can restart safely do so. Pubs aren’t essential but they play an important role in our communities as long as they operate responsibly. I have been to the pub once since the lockdown eased and I enjoyed myself.

Action needs to focus on people, employers or communities that might be acting irresponsibly. The Professor being upbeat shouldn’t be mistaken for negligence. For example, there was a lot of concerns about football restarting but we have seen how this can happen safely. Take care and I hope things improve for you.

everythingchangesbutblue

Sorry to hear about the tough times that you have faced. Try to stay positive.

I have family who have been shielding and I know it’s been tough. They wouldn’t want everyone else to be in isolation though and essential for the economy they businesses they can restart safely do so. Pubs aren’t essential but they play an important role in our communities as long as they operate responsibly. I have been to the pub once since the lockdown eased and I enjoyed myself.

Action needs to focus on people, employers or communities that might be acting irresponsibly. The Professor being upbeat shouldn’t be mistaken for negligence. For example, there was a lot of concerns about football restarting but we have seen how this can happen safely. Take care and I hope things improve for you.
Thanks mate and i know you mean well but this opening up confines me and the rest of the vulnerable to either prisoners in our houses or a roulette spin going out. There is no way out for us unless a vaccine is found.

Healdplace

New Update on the Comedy Channel - aka the Government manage a pandemic website.

We have not received the latest data for cases and tests in England. We will update today's records as soon as they become available. The deaths page is being re–developed.

kaz7

What is going to happen with deaths is the same that happened with number of people tested,hidden or with ridiculous days from diagnosis number,embarrassing

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.