COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the smart London firms probably realised why the f are we paying £20,000 a month for an office space for 10 people when we can achieve the same with them working from home for free.

It would not surprise me to see a number of buildings in large towns and cities became flexible working spaces with meeting rooms, team areas, event spaces, cafes/bars, high speed Internet, IT support etc.. All in very pleasant places to work with lots of light and plenty of space. I know there have been some forms of these in London but can see these increasing and becoming more widespread.

Noticed the media drip feeding panic buying back into the news ..the only way to stop this is to not to mention it as only fuels the Facebook warriors
But I honestly think they take delight in lighting the torch paper and watching it go..
It’ll be Fred Karno’s if it starts again .
I think we’ve all witnessed enough selfish behaviour for one year.

Well, the news channels have got to keep the people glued to their 24-hour output. All that advertising revenue pouring in.

Well, the news channels have got to keep the people glued to their 24-hour output. All that advertising revenue pouring in.
Bang on the(their) money!

I won't be sat there worrying myself to death watching the news. And I won't be stuffing myself to death when I see a Just Eat ad either. I say just fuck off to all the propaganda and TV paranoia filling screens in scaremongering us to death!

I only watch/listen to news to keep informed. Anymore can lead to a head fuck I don't need.

What is the point in his speeches? Literally gave no new information, then just weirdly emphasised random parts of sentences while he waffled on about how great we are and random fluff. He's incapable of doing the hard bit, actually announcing things people don't want to hear, so instead just leaks it to the media the day before so he doesn't have to be the bad guy. Absolute shithouse of a man
Utter bollocks.
Science spelt it out( so Boris wasn’t accused of making it up)
Discussed in the house and questioned.
Told direct to us from no10.

what more would you like, a fucking home visit.

I don't believe a word anyone has said about this shit show since March.
Valance and Whitty are two of the most Clueless wankers to have walked this earth, they are just making it up on the hoof.
They are literally destroying the country.
Boris since being at deaths door has completely lost the plot and needs replacing, I can't believe what's happening, really pissed off, worried for everyone.
I’m worried that views like this exist.
It’s a global fucking pandemic, that’s destroying the country. What would you suggest they do, lock you in for 12 months the call round personally with your vaccine and say off you go. Or crack on everyone leave your dead at the gate.

Bollocks, if the kids can’t spread it why are they closing or part closing schools.
Also why has this spike coincided with schools reopening?
Oh and stick your keep up where the sun doesn’t shine, you’re far too condescending on here.

That is being highly selective. The spike coincides with many things, not just schools reopening. Summer weather ending. people going on and returning from hurrah holidays. football restarting. households meeting, pubs opening indoor areas. They probably all play a part in the increase, and that is somewhat the point, moderation and balance to keep it from spiraling out of control too quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.