COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute, laws are supposed to be voted on in parliament after a debate, some of these haven’t been debated or voted on at all as far as I can tell.
This government can pretty much do what they want and you’re happy to just go along? Madness.
Just read your reply again and it is clear you don't fully read posts (or understand them) before jumping in

N Ireland 3 wks ago v two wks ago v last week v today

Deaths 0 v 3 v 6 v 5

Cases 616 v 877 v 820 v 727 (lockdown seems to be helping).

Patients 64 v 140 v 261 v 342 - possibly biggest % rise in patients in UK over past month. But increase has slowed from 119% to 86% to 31% week to week. Again suggesting the circuit breaker might be working.

Ventilator numbers 8 v 15 v 25 v 30 Might also show a slowing down with the tight restrictions.

Go to the doctors and get a free one , everyone should have one , the doses are there
I'm not sure the doses are there, kaz. Having asthma I'm usually on the freebie list, 10 days ago I got a text from the local health centre asking if I wanted a flu jab as supplies were "limited". I replied that I did but still haven't received any appointment details.

So UK total three nation cases (minus England) today are 3007.

Last week to this week they have been 2465 v 3007

UK Hospital deaths this week are 106 v last week 84 - which became 80 on the all settings total.

I'm not sure the doses are there, kaz. Having asthma I'm usually on the freebie list, 10 days ago I got a text from the local health centre asking if I wanted a flu jab as supplies were "limited". I replied that I did but still haven't received any appointment details.
Depends where you live I think.
I've just waited nearly 5 weeks for an appointment with an Orthopedic Surgeon. And it's another 3 weeks away.

So UK total three nation cases (minus England) today are 3007.

Last week to this week they have been 2465 v 3007

UK Hospital deaths this week are 106 v last week 84 - which became 80 on the all settings total.

Dare i say the measures are stopping it getting completely out of control?

There is supposed to be enough doses for everyone , mind you boris has lied about plenty of things this year

Give them a call incase you have slipped through the cracks

Infections in Scotland today

166 aged 65+
32 of whom are 85+

77 aged under 15
22 of whom are under 5

179 aged 15-24

701 aged 25-64

1x death was in the 75-84 age range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.