COVID-19 — Coronavirus

The Northern Baptist

Does anyone have the figure for total number of people still furloughed as of today? I’ve only been able to find cumulative figures from when the scheme began.

furlough ends this week, what sort of uptick in redundancies are we looking at?

inchy14

stunned, dazed and still can't quite believe it!!
You never had a point to miss
My point was the obese in the country are and always have been a huge drain on the NHS, not just this year, they cost millions if not billions in care, treatment for the underlying issues associated with it. But you knew that’s what I meant, as you do about my point regarding the government just making rules up without proper debate and votes taking place, again you know what I meant but you just fancy an argument and I can’t be arsed going backwards and forwards with you.
I’ll stick to my view that we’re fucking in the economy now and for all our future generations to come when we should be telling those that are vulnerable to take their own precautions and let the rest of us get on with it. I get it that you’re in the category of at risk and don’t want to be alone in isolation but it’s my view that you should look after yourself.

worsleyweb

My point was the obese in the country are and always have been a huge drain on the NHS, not just this year, they cost millions if not billions in care, treatment for the underlying issues associated with it. But you knew that’s what I meant, as you do about my point regarding the government just making rules up without proper debate and votes taking place, again you know what I meant but you just fancy an argument and I can’t be arsed going backwards and forwards with you.
I’ll stick to my view that we’re fucking in the economy now and for all our future generations to come when we should be telling those that are vulnerable to take their own precautions and let the rest of us get on with it. I get it that you’re in the category of at risk and don’t want to be alone in isolation but it’s my view that you should look after yourself.

i have done my bit down from 17 stone to 15 this year! Body fat down to 24% and falling.

mosssideblue

Why would I be alone and how should I be looking after myself.

But you challenged my claim that those ignoring the rules were causing more damage to the country than obesity and off you went on a tangent, totally failing to explain why

Healdplace

Rotherham the first hospital to take in more covid patients than they did in the first wave.

Manchester1894

Does anyone have the figure for total number of people still furloughed as of today? I’ve only been able to find cumulative figures from when the scheme began.

furlough ends this week, what sort of uptick in redundancies are we looking at?
Does this 2.8m figure sound right?

133,055 businesses cannot trade or will operate at reducted capacity due to the new T3 restrictions it says..

I expect Manchester will be hit badly.. a few people will be nervy as a lot of companies will be serving the notice on or before the end of the scheme (this Saturday!)

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.