COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
England hospital patients up from 7225 to 7454. Was 5402 last Monday. Last time this many in hospital was 27 May.

Ventilators up 662 to 681. Was 528 last Monday. Last time this many on ventilators 18 May.

In usual times a lot of fraud figures contain mistakes made by the DWP themselves, time to blame claimants again , typical tories
That figure doesn’t look so bad compared with the alleged fraud for business loans / grants that’s supposed to be between 10 and 20 times higher (£15bn - £30bn)

Look after yourself = someone fit not caring that we might have been in lockdown since march and will have to continue all winter , out of sight , out of mind

I say again, half at least of nhs workers are in high risk groups, should they not go to work and watch it collapse ?
No not out of sight at all, taking care of who you meet, taking precautions if you go somewhere. See you want everyone to do that so we all suffer, I just think those at risk should take the precautions instead of everyone or else they’ll be fuck all to care about in another 12 months time as everything will have gone to the fucking wall and collapsed anyway... no wonder I had you on ignore, back you go.

No not out of sight at all, taking care of who you meet, taking precautions if you go somewhere. See you want everyone to do that so we all suffer, I just think those at risk should take the precautions instead of everyone or else they’ll be fuck all to care about in another 12 months time as everything will have gone to the fucking wall and collapsed anyway... no wonder I had you on ignore, back you go.
Do i think everyone should take precations in a pandemic ? Well yeah, you cannot not wear masks, etc , be careful and not go to raves or aything stupid , you dont know what suffering is ffs

No answer to the nhs point ? No fucker will acknowledge facts on here

Do i think everyone should take precations in a pandemic ? Well yeah, you cannot not wear masks, etc , be careful and not go to raves or aything stupid , you dont know what suffering is ffs

No answer to the nhs point ? No fucker will acknowledge facts on here

Is that a fact that over half of all NHS employees are classed as high risk or are you making an estimate?

Regional Hospital data: Not great for NW but surprise for MIdlands

Patients /// Ventilators

London 674 up to 738 (was 549 wk ago) /// 110 up to 116 (was 88 wk ago)

Midlands 1344 DOWN to 1203 (was 936 wk ago) /// 153 DOWN to 141 (was 105 wk ago)

NE/Yorks 1806 up to1962 (was 1327 wk ago) /// 128 up to 138 (was 110)

But North West

2309 up to 2407 (was 1817 wk ago) /// 200 up to 215 (was 157 wk ago)

Those are all up a fair bit but have been worse.

The patient numbers were last at 2407 for the NW on 23 April The peak on 13 April was 2890. As you can see NW is today just 483 from surpassing the wave 1 maximum in hospitals.

The ventilators were last 215 on 5 May. The peak was 350 on 18 April. So a bit of a way to go to reach there but it is getting closer daily.

Is that a fact that over half of all NHS employees are classed as high risk or are you making an estimate?
Estimate based on my experience , very high amount of overweight , very high black and ethnic minorities , we have more oversees nurses than ever before from different cultures , most of the above should have an underlying illnesses ,those are considered vulnerable , they have watched hundreds of frontline workers die but they still go to work , how far to go keeping vulnerable people out of that danger

The BAME community are very well represented in the other services like bus drivers and carers etc, a lot of bus drivers and transport workers died in the first wave

This is why i have a problem with people saying protect the vulnerable , it is a throw away line without the thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.