COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given how much our numbers are currently falling in Greater Manchester, it would make perfect sense for us to be put in tier 2 in December.

Yeah we all expect that to happen don't we...

We all know the numbers, if we go into tier 3 and the South into tier 2 I won't be sticking to the tier 3 rules, will adopt whatever seems suitable for our current infection rate at that time.

Went to work last week and took the grand total of £120. Spent twenty quid on brews and dinner..

apart from food outlets the high st is on its arse at the moment.

Yet another friend came close to death after not being able to handle lockdown. Two have took their own lives.

Another leision found on wifes brain and we got beat off fucking tottenham.

What a fucking shit week, and not much joy on the horizon.

I reckon it will be tier 3 for the majority with some slight easing in some areas. A couple more weeks of this will give the government the option of this Christmas window they're going to offer people. It will be a carrot and stick scenario. Stick to the rules then see your family
I would agree. I think tier 1 will disappear, tier 2 for small areas that have had few infections throughout. And the majority in tier 3. And maybe a tier 4 for future spikes In specific areas.

What is much sadder is people not realising that people doing their own thing is the reason we are being constrained.

I won't be doing my own thing, I'll be following the guidelines that are suitable for the level we are at. This will be the lowest level to a region with numbers in the same ball park as where I live. What's wrong with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.