COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appreciate they need to get stock sorted but staff rotas shouldn't be particularly difficult. My point was that they will potentially be giving these places notice that they can't open, but by the time the potential opening date comes around the cases may well have been less enough to open after all, or vice versa.
They cannot predict what the future is, so what is your solution?

They cannot predict what the future is, so what is your solution?

Don't do it 7 days before when the cases are dropping that quick the chances are by next week we should be in a lower tier. If it's the difference between not opening and opening i'm sure the venue's in question would prefer to be given the chance to open even if at short notice and possibly a few days later. Don't forget this won't be reviewed for another 2 weeks, so that's 3 weeks ahead they are predicting.

Of course it is. Staff could be furloughed and so they need time to sort out childcare, transport etc to go back to work. All at a days notice? At least this way they get a fighting chance, you are talking hundreds of thousands of businesses affected, bars, restaurants, cafes, theatres, hotels, holiday parks, cinemas, sports arenas, wholesalers, suppliers. And you want to give them one days notice to reopen or not. Give over.

Who mentioned a days notice? These tiers decided on Thursday are in place for the next 3 weeks. We are talking hundreds of thousands of jobs and businesses and you want them to stay shut when they potentially don't need to, give over.

Turning into a right little moneymaker.
As I posted yesterday,there no comeback on them,(not 119) the ones who give results,you cant contact them,
How the fk do you loose a sample,
Wonder how many others have had the same shit as me,
But I will probably still be classed as being tested on the (stats)
But a shite experience yet I was advised to go for a private one lastnight as work needs confirmation,
Could of been £120+ even tho I didn't need to..

Don't do it 7 days before when the cases are dropping that quick the chances are by next week we should be in a lower tier. If it's the difference between not opening and opening i'm sure the venue's in question would prefer to be given the chance to open even if at short notice and possibly a few days later. Don't forget this won't be reviewed for another 2 weeks, so that's 3 weeks ahead they are predicting.
Doesn't work like that. It would be far worse to be told either way 24hrs in advance for reasons given by others above

As I posted yesterday,there no comeback on them,(not 119) the ones who give results,you cant contact them,
How the fk do you loose a sample,
Wonder how many others have had the same shit as me,
But I will probably still be classed as being tested on the (stats)
But a shite experience yet I was advised to go for a private one lastnight as work needs confirmation,
Could of been £120+ even tho I didn't need to..
Other half and her mother tested on a door to door cold call, she'd had one a couple of weeks earlier but talked into taking another, over three weeks and many calls later, no result, on a final call she was told they should both book another, she enquired if they were a private company, " yes madam, but we are supporting the NHS ".
Thieving arseholes !

Other half and her mother tested on a door to door cold call, she'd had one a couple of weeks earlier but talked into taking another, over three weeks and many calls later, no result, on a final call she was told they should both book another, she enquired if they were a private company, " yes madam, but we are supporting the NHS ".
Thieving arseholes !
Like I said the girl today said you don't need another test seeing I've isolated no symptoms..
Lastnight a girl said do a private test...
Left hand right hand comes to mind,
Plus I could off been back in work yesterday

C.nts preying on the vulnerable cold calling,
Wonder if they were masked up whilst knocking on doors,

Like I said the girl today said you don't need another test seeing I've isolated no symptoms..
Lastnight a girl said do a private test...
Left hand right hand comes to mind,
Plus I could off been back in work yesterday

C.nts preying on the vulnerable cold calling,
Wonder if they were masked up whilst knocking on doors,
Informed they were masked up.
The following tests were again delayed well over a week, meanwhile my partner became unwell and took another test, chased it up a few days later with the result being positive, another week later after contacting them again her mothers result from the previous test came back positive, a complete and utter shambles !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.