COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimateharold

I thought homelessness in Manchester has risen under his watch but happy to be proven wrong
A good friend of mine works with homelessness. There is plenty of provision in a bricks and mortar sense, however you can lead the horse to water etc. Takeup isn't what it could be. Needs more work on the drugs side however. Anyway, that's for another thread.

HelloCity

I thought homelessness in Manchester has risen under his watch but happy to be proven wrong

If you think homelessness in Manchester is down to a local mayor rather than the Government then that’s seriously worrying.

It’s not a coincidence that the last time homelessness was so high was in the 80’s, before it dropped hugely in the late 90’s and 00’s.

Healdplace

Scotland 3 wks ago v 2 wks v last wk v today:

Deaths 39 v 45 v 50 v 51 today

Cases 1252 v 1216 v 1089 v 1225 today. Obvious stalling,

Patients 1252 v 1207 v 1212 v 1125 today. Starting to fall clearly.

Ventilated: 95 v 98 v 85 v 90 today - less clear and unsurprising given the continuing high deaths.

somapop

Tbh (despite everything) I was feeling a tad optimistic last week with the vaccination news.
Now today we have the AZ/Oxford vaccine dipped in a little negativity (although it might something or nothing).
And then this Tier system splitting and dividing.
Lending votes so 'get something done' from a chancer.
The worse thing is I can't seen a strong opposition (due to bloody in fighting).

The utter state of everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.