COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if I am a bit late to this but on the PPE shambles... How the fuck are they able to get away with this shit?

Dispicable human being? Seriously

Seems to be quite a widely held view amongst those who know him tbf.

According to Max Hastings, noted Tory, and Johnson's boss at the Telegraph:

Johnson would not recognise truth, whether about his private or political life, if confronted by it in an identity parade...

...the Tories, in their terror, have elevated a cavorting charlatan to the steps of Downing Street

yes take it to the political thread where I can’t see your utter horseshit.

Good retort there fella. Excellent. Everything is literally factual in there but of course you didn't bother replying and instead went for a flippant response. Boris would have probably done the same too! :)

If you think there's nowt wrong with all of those things, then you should take a long, hard look in the mirror at yourself. He's a bad human being who treats people with disdain, often. Proven too. If I learned these things about someone I liked, I'd be embarrassed personally and reassess my opinion of them. Each to their own hey.

Won't post anymore about him now, sorry Ric.

Thanks, i stand corrected , i was thinking NICE had to approve the use

NICE have to approve its funding by the NHS. I would guess that process will be waived or passed by some emergency procedure in this case. Normally takes months. Medicines can be approved for use but not available on NHS.

According to the Standard, cases now going down in 24 London boroughs. The rolling seven-day rate in London has now fallen for a sixth day in a row, to 177.1 per 100,000 on November 21, from what looks increasingly like a second wave peak on November 15. Deaths will likely increase for a couple of more weeks. This is clearly the tail end of the days prior to the move to the previous Tier 3.

Can understand why the Govt were close to putting London in Tier 3. Like I have said before, I wish they had as the data is a bit up and down. From my own situation, Tier 2 and 3 is no different (of course, different for others such as business owners). I guess this is London's second peak. Several areas are yet to have a second peak. I would guess the second wave will come along in Jan and Feb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.