COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did read it.
Same rules. DIfferent approval mechanism.
CRUCIAL DIFFERENCE.

Jesus Christ you are still trying to argue black is white.

Not having to wait for aproval from 27 other nations public health administrations clearly enabled the UK to approve the vaccine more quickly

You said Brexit caused the above. That is a lie. This lie has been disproven repeatedly. I showed why that was a lie in this post by quoting the article you didn't read -

End of discussion.

Trains have been hammered the past couple of nights with people pouring into Merseyside for a Tier 2 piss up.

Fucking ludicrous.

Thought the rules are drinks only with a meal,
I understand some places will ignore the rules for financial gains..
They are,apparently.

I'm not sure of the logistics,i just know my colleagues are reporting a lot of pissed up people riding the network.

Thought the rules are drinks only with a meal,
I understand some places will ignore the rules for financial gains..
its not only a meal with drinks but you are only allowed to sit down indoors and drink eat with your family or bubble, lots of people just totally ignoring the last bit.

You said Brexit caused the above. That is a lie. This lie has been disproven repeatedly. I showed why that was a lie in this post by quoting the article you didn't read -

End of discussion.

Think the point with the vaccines is that if Brexit had never been a thing, we’d have been a lot more likely part of the EU vaccine procurement programme.

In theory we could have approved the vaccine early but all the states get the vaccine the same time as confirmed by that German MEP.

Been wondering if there is something different about this second wave. Has the virus become more infectious or deadly. The 1918 19 spanish flu second wave was different and more deadly than the first apparently. In this pandemic alot of countries have been worse hit second time round. You can kind of understand that in countries that have come out of a strict lockdown and then a second less strict lockdown. But you cant really apply that logic to countries that havent really had a total lockdown such as Sweden and Brasil. My understanding is that even in both these countries they have tried to implement more control measures but cases have still risen inexplicably after a steady and long decline. Surely these second surges just cant be down to just countries doing more testing.

End of discussion.
I think it would be good if you wernt quite so rude when you responded to people. There isnt really any need on an internet forum.

Think the point with the vaccines is that if Brexit had never been a thing, we’d have been a lot more likely part of the EU vaccine procurement programme.

In theory we could have approved the vaccine early but all the states get the vaccine the same time as confirmed by that German MEP.
that seems to make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.