COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are getting confused with fit testing for masks, where they use a smell in an aerosol that you need to smell in order to be fit tested.
They then spray it at you with the mask on when you shouldn't smell it if the mask fits properly.

Maybe, not what my girlfriend was told over the phone today and by friends working there.

I know. I am guilty of looking for it, and Uffa make a good point that it relies on the new cases being determined in the same way and not a statistical effect of different testing.

I'll have a go at Spain's data too and edit this post when I've done it

Edit: For spain

18/03, 2943/1884 = 1.56
19/03, 3308/2943 = 1.12
20/03, 3494/3308 = 1.06
21/03, 3803/3494 = 1.09

To be honest you get a better assessment just by looking at the curve of new cases then you see it in its totality. I just like the fact that the figures were approaching 1 and I could show that.

They wobble around a lot.

Fingers crossed that they move the right way tomorrow. I would very much like some good news too so we know this is going to be over in a reasonable period and so that people in Italy and Spain do not suffer too much more.
Nice one marvin. I'm looking for good news. As a simple mathematician I only understand the numbers but not the science. I knew this was serious a couple of months back when I could calculate the exponential rise. I wish the media would publish more along these lines.

The local pub to me at the end of the road is still open and full of people tonight, even after they have been told to close.
If people carry on like this in the UK I can see us surpassing Italy in the next 2-3 weeks.

I think you are getting confused with fit testing for masks, where they use a smell in an aerosol that you need to smell in order to be fit tested.
They then spray it at you with the mask on when you shouldn't smell it if the mask fits properly.
They used to use it tear gas on me at work, you knew if it fit or not that’s for sure.

The local pub to me at the end of the road is still open and full of people tonight, even after they have been told to close.
If people carry on like this in the UK I can see us surpassing Italy in the next 2-3 weeks.
Grass on the cunts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.